1. International students shall pay their tuition fees and complete registration within the prescribed registration period. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
2. Degree seeking students shall pay tuition fees annually while non-degree seeking students shall pay based on the study length.
3. International students cannot register until paying tuition fees in full amount. Any proposal relating to deferred payment or discount will be rejected.
4. This regulation will be effective on September 1st, 2016 and Notice of Penalty Fee for Overdue Payment will be abolished at the same time.
5. School of International Education has the final right of explanations on the regulations.
School of International Education
October 10, 2015