Wuhan University Plans to Cancel the Following Students’ School Census and Living Permission

Residence Permit

International students with study visa (Category X) shall apply for Residence Permit within 30 days after arrival in China. Late applicants will have to shoulder the responsibilities for the delay and overdue fine. The following documents are required for the application of the residence permit:

  1. The Health Certificate issued from the Wuhan International Travel Health Care Center.
  2. The Visa and Residence Permit Application Form obtained from College of Foreign Students Education of Wuhan University.
  3. The Admission Notice of Wuhan University and the Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 or JW202 Form).
  4. Valid passport
  5. One passport-size photo (facing the front, without hat, background not to be red).

Attachment downloads