You at: Home > Admission > FAQs

University Registration

Q: What is the registration procedure?

A: All students have to register on their designated day of registration. Students must bring the following documents and register at the Admission Office,School of International Education, Wuhan University

1.       Admission Notice (original copy)
2.       Visa Application Form for Study in China JW201 form/JW202 form (original copy)
3.       Physical examination record and blood test reports
4.       Passport
5.       Photos in passport size (at least 12 copies)
6.       Academic documents (Degree certificate and transcripts) you have provided at the time of admission (Notarized copy). Those documents would be kept in the students' file and would not be returned.

Q: What do I need to do to get my student ID, ID for library, ID for student’s service?

A: You may get your student ID card within two weeks after you complete the registration process, and Information Card will be ready within one month, which offers you access to library and dining hall.

Q: Can I pay my tuition and other fees by credit card?

A: No. Tuition and other fees can be paid in cash at any time or by Union Pay Card at the first month of the registration period. Foreign currency or check is not accepted.

Q: Can I pay my tuition and other fees in advance?

A: Yes, but we suggest you to make the payment at least one month before the start date of your study and bring one copy when you come to register. Please remember to submit the photocopy of your payment receipt to sie_lhb@whu.edu.cn

Q: What's Wuhan University's bank account?
     Name of Receiving Bank: Bank of China Hubei Branch Wuhan Donghu Development Shuida SUB-BRANCH
     Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ600
     Bank account: 576857528447

Q: How do I apply for Residence Permit?

A: Please read the details at http://whu.at0086.com/StuServers.aspx?s=StudentService&i=1900