|School or College||School of Medicine|
|Position Title||Chief Physician|
|Office Address||238 Jiefang Rd. Wuhan, Hubei province, China, 430060|
·Minimal invasive breast surgery and imaging-guide breast biopsy
·Molecular metastatic mechanism of breast cancer and translational research
·09/2004-05/2008 Wuhan University School of Medicine Ph.D. Surgery
·09/2000-12/2002 Wuhan University School of Medicine Master Pathology
·09/1988-06/1993 Wuhan University School of Medicine M.D. Clinical Medicine
Oversea Study and Visit
·Visiting Surgeon, Section of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery, Division of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO (2009-2010)
·Visiting Research Scholar, Section of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery, Division of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO (2014-2015)
Honours and Awards
·2012 Hubei Provincial Science and Technology Award
1. Yao F, Wang G, Wei W, et al. An autophagy inhibitor enhances the inhibition of cell proliferation induced by a proteasome inhibitor in MCF-7 cells[J]. Mol Med Rep. 5(1): 84-88, 2012
2. Zhu S*, Yao F*, Li WH, Wan JN, Zhang YM, Tang Z, Khan S, Wang CH, Sun SR. PKC?-dependent activation of the ubiquitin proteasome system is responsible for high glucose-induced human breast cancer MCF-7 cell proliferation, migration and invasion[J]. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 14(10): 5687-5692. 43. 2013 (co-first author)
3. Yao F, Li Juanjuan, Wan Yinwen, Zhong Yunping, Wei Wen, Tong Hexiang, Sun Shengrong*. Sonographically guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy for complete excision of presumed benign breast lesions. J Ultrasound Med. 31(12):1951-1957. 2012.
4. Wang G, Xu Z, Wang C, Yao F, Li J, Chen C, Sun S.. Differential phosphofructokinase-1 isoenzyme patterns associated with glycolytic efficiency in human breast cancer and paracancer tissues. Oncol Lett. 6(6): 1701-1706, 2013
5. Chen Chuang, Yuan Jing-Ping, Wei Wen, Tu Yi, Yao Feng, Yang Xue-Qin, Sun Jin-Zhong, Sun Sheng-Rong, Li Yan. Subtype classification for breast cancer prognosis prediction from a biomarker panel: correlations and indications. Int J Nanomed, 9, 1039-1048, 2014.
Bai Lian-Song, Chen Chuang, Gong Yi-Ping, Wei Wen, Tu Yi, Yao Feng, Li Juan-Juan, Wang Li-Jun, Sun Sheng-Rong*. Lymph node ratio is more predictive than traditional lymph node stratification in lymph node positive invasive breast cancer. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 14(2), 753-757, 2013.