|School or College||School of Medicine|
|Office Address||238, Jiefang Road, Wuchang District，Wuhan 430060, China|
·Clinic and basic research of stroke
2001.9-2004.6 Ph.D, Neurosurgery
Department of Neurosurgery, the First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen Medical University, Guangzhou, P.R.China
1998.9-2001.7 Master of surgery
Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (former Tongji Medical University),Wuhan, P.R.China
1991.9-1996.7 Bachelor of medicine, M.D.
Medical College of Wuhan University (former Hubei Medical University), Wuhan, P.R.China
Oversea Study and Visit
Department of Neurosurgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital,
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115
2009.1-2009.12 Visiting scientist
Department of Neurosurgery, Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287
1. Wang W, Li M, Chen Q, Wang J. Hemorrhagic Transformation after Tissue Plasminogen Activator Reperfusion Therapy for Ischemic Stroke: Mechanisms,Models, and Biomarkers. Mol Neurobiol. 2014 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed(first co-author)
2. Guo Z, Chen Q, Liu B, Tian D, Zhang S, Li M. LRIG1 enhances chemosensitivity by modulating BCL-2 expression and receptor tyrosine kinase signaling in glioma cells. Yonsei Med J. 2014 Sep;55(5):1196-205.
3. Zhou H, Wang J, Jiang J, Stavrovskaya IG, Li M, Li W, Wu Q, Zhang X, Luo C, Zhou S, Sirianni AC, Sarkar S, Kristal BS, Friedlander RM, Wang X. N-acetyl-serotonin offers neuroprotection through inhibiting mitochondrial death pathways and autophagic activation in experimental models of ischemic injury. J Neurosci. 2014 Feb 19;34(8):2967-78.
4. Li MC, Akhavan-Sharif, RM; Friedlander RM, Du R, Thiex R. What sequences on high-field MR best depict temporal resolution of experimental ICH and edema formation in mice? J Biomed Biotechnol.2012; 2012: 961461.
5. Li MC, Lin N, Wu JW, Liang JF, He WW. Multiple intracranial aneurysms associated with multiple dural arteriovenous fistulas and cerebral arteriovenous malformation. World Neurosurgery. 2012;77(2):398.E11-5.
6. Li M, Zhang Z, Sun W, Koehler R, Huang J. 17-? estradiol attenuates breakdown of blood-brain barrier and hemorrhagic transformation induced by tissue plasminogen activator in cerebral ischemia. Neurobiology of Disease. 2011; 44(3):277-83.
7. Lin N, Li M, Friedlander RM. Noninvasive monitoring of neural activity with bioluminescence. Neurosurgery. 2010; 66(6):N16-7.
8. Lin N, Li M, Friedlander RM. Embolus extravasation: a new mechanism for microvascular recanalization? Neurosurgery. 2010; 67(2):N22-3.
9. Wu H, Wu T, Li M, Wang J. Efficacy of the lipid-soluble iron chelator 2,2'-dipyridyl against hemorrhagic brain injury. Neurobiol Dis. 2012; 45(1):388-94
Yuan Z, Yao L, Li M, Liu S, He W, Lu Y. Opposing roles for E2F1 in survival and death of cerebellar granule neurons. Neurosci Lett. 2011; 499 (3):164-169.