|School or College||School of Urban Design|
|Office Address||School of Urban Design, Wuhan University, Wuchang District，in Wuhan|
·Urban transportation planning
·Application of urban GIS
1990 Bachelor of Engineering - Urban planning, Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping, Wuhan
1993 Master of Science - Urban planning and management, ITC, the Netherlands
2003 PhD - Human geography, Utrecht University/ITC, the Netherlands
Oversea Study and Visit
·1992-1993 ITC, The Netherlands
·1999-2003 Utrecht University/ITC, the Netherlands
Honours and Awards
·Certified Urban Planner, China
1. Huang, Z., Liu, X. (2014) Spatial Transit Network Planning for Large Cities. Science Press, Beijing, China.
2. Huang, Z. and X. Liu (2014) A Hierarchical Approach to Optimizing Bus Stop Distribution in Large and Fast Developing Cities. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information 3(2): 554-564.
3. Zhou, Y., Thill, J.-C., Huang, Z. (2011). Design of a user-centric decision support tool for fixed-route bus travel planning. Applied Geography 31(3): 1173-1184.
4. Huang, Z.D., Liu, X., Huang, C., Shen, J. (2010) A GIS-based framework for bus network optimization using genetic algorithm. Annals of GIS, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp185 – 194
5. Huang, Z. D. Ottens, I. Masser (2007) A doubly weighted approach to urban data disaggregation in GIS – A case study of Wuhan, China. Transactions in GIS, Vol 11(2): 197–211.