|Name|| Cheng YanXiang|
|School or College|| School of Medicine|
|Position Title||Associate Professor|
|Office Address||Jiefang Road 238#,Wuchang District, Wuhan, China|
Major in molecular immunology in tumor microenvironment. Engaged in exploring the method of applied pharmacology and molecularbiology for changing the hypoxia microenvironment of tumor. In addition, being skillful at these techniques as follows: cell culture, animal feeding, detects enzyme activity, flow cytoenzymology, immunologically activated, RT-PCR, Western Blot, Transwell, the separation of lipid raft, gene transfection etc.
2003.9-2008.7 Ph.D in Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Tongji Hospital, Wuhan, P.R.China..
1993.9-1998.7 Bachelor’s degree in clinical Medicine in Hubei Medical University (which was incorporated into Wuhan University in 2000), Wuhan, P.R.China..
·papers published in recent 3 years（* corresponding author）：
2. Cheng YX, Qi XY, Huang JL, Hu M, Zhou LM, Li BS, Xu XX. Toll-like receptor 4 signaling promotes the immunosuppressive cytokine production of human cervical cancer. European journal of gynaecological oncology, 33(3):291-4. 2012.（SCI收录）
3. Cheng YX, Hu M, Chen L, Huang JL, Xia LB, Li BS, Zhou LM, Hong L., The mechanism of lipid raft mediating chemoresistance of cervical cancer.Saudi medical journal. 33(5):508-14. 2012.（SCI收录）
4. Cheng YX, Liu R, Wang Q, Li BS, Xu XX, Hu M, Chen L, Fu Q, Pu DM, Hong L. Realgar-induced apoptosis of cervical cancer cell line Siha via cytochrome c release and caspase-3 and caspase-9 activation. Chinese journal of integrative medicion.18(5):359-65. 2012.（SCI收录）
5. Yanxiang Cheng, Gantao Chen, Xiaohang Wang, Yuhui Huang, Jinli Ding,Jinling Huang, Li Hong.TLR4 may accelerate hypoxia reaction to promote the occurrence and progress of cervical lesions by infected pathogenic microorganisms other than HPV.Journal of Cancer Therapy.Aprail,2013（SCI收录）
7. Jiang L, Luo RY, Yang J, Cheng YX. Knockdown of survivin contributes to antitumor activity in cisplatin-resistant ovarian cancer cells. Molecular medicion reports. 7(2):425-30.2013.（SCI收录）
8. Jiang L, Luo RY, Zhang W, Wang LR, Wang F, Cheng YX. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of CTLA4 gene and their association with human cervical cancer, Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 28(3):313-7. 2011
9. Jiang JH, Wang ZR, Jiang L, Bao Y, Cheng YX*. Mechanism of anti-tumor effect of HIF-1alpha silencing on cervical cancer in nude mice, Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 31(11):820-5. 2009
10. Yanxiang Cheng, Wen Fan, Bingshu Li, Qin Wang, Min Hu, Li Hong. Mechanism of anti-tumor effect of HIF-1α silencing on cervical cancer in nude mice[J]. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology,2010,9(7),416-421
11. Yanxiang Cheng, Li Hong, Xuexian Xu, Wen Fan. RNA interference against hypoxia inducible factor-1α inhibited growth of cervical cancer by limiting vascularization[J]. Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology,2010,9(5),270-277