|School or College||School of Urban Design|
|Office Address||School of Urban Design, Wuhan University, Wuchang District，in Wuhan|
·Urban Space Form;
·Historic City Protection Planning
·Université de Paris VIII 2003.10-2006.4 Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning, PAIRS
·WHU 2000 .9-2005.12 Ph.D. in Historical Geography, WuHan
Doctor certificate in Historical Geography, WuHan，2005
·Université de Montréal 1995.9-1997.7 Ph.D. (Urban Planning & Design)
·CQU Master of Architectural Design and Theory, ChongQing, 1989
Bachelor of Architectural Design and Theory, ChongQing, 1984
Oversea Study and Visit
école d'architecture de Paris-Belleville （EAPB） (IPRAUS)（2003－2004） Researcher
France's national academy of sciences（CNRS） （LAVUE）（2010-）Visiting Researcher
Honours and Awards
1. Research on The Change Mechanism of Farmers’ Lifestyle Who Lose Their Land and The Pattern of The Space Form of The New Area in The City_ Take The Planning and Construction of Sixin Area of Wuhan for Example, 2009, Wuhan Science and Technology Progress Award, By Wuhan Government.
2. "The Protection Renewal Planning of Historical and Cultural Blocks of Yang Loudong in Chibi " Outstanding Awards of Town Planning, by Hubei Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 2009.
3. "Riverfront Green Park Site Planning of Chibi,in Hubei",by Department of Construction of Hubei, Excellence Prize of Town Planning and Design,2008.
4. " Detailed Planning and Landscape Design of Huangshi National Historic Mine Park "(Paper). Excellence Prize of Urban Planning and Design, By the Department of Construction of Hubei, 2008.
5. Protection and Use of Mine Sites – Take the Main Campus of Huangshi National Park Planning for Example(Paper). The Second Prize of Outstanding Academic Award in Natural Sciences. By Hubei Civil Engineering Society.2008.
6. The Impact of Public Transport Facilities on The Urban Public Space. The First Prize of Outstanding Academic Award in Natural Sciences. By Hubei Civil Engineering Society. (twelfth)
7. Based on The Concept of Ecological Restoration of Mine Landscape Design "- A Case Study of Huangshi National Mine Park. The Second Prize of Outstanding Academic Award in Natural Sciences. By Hubei Civil Engineering Society. (twelfth)
8. Protection and Utilization of Mining Sites - A Case Study of Planning of Huangshi National Mine Park. The Second Prize of Outstanding Academic Award in Natural Sciences. By Hubei Civil Engineering Society.( twelfth)
9. Hubei Chibi Jinjishan Park Detailed Planning and Design. Recognition of Outstanding Urban Planning and Design Awards,By Department of Construction of Hubei Province . 2005.3~2005.4.2005. 209,140,188
10. Urban Green Space System Planning of Chibi in Hubei Province. The Third Prize of Excellence Urban Planning and Design, By the Department of Construction of Hubei Province.2005.7~2005.10.209,233,856
11.Detailed Planning Design of The Third School of Xinzhou,in 1993. The Third Prize of Excellent Design in Wuhan, The Third School of Xinzhou.
1. The Evolution of Uurban Spatial Form of Wuhan in Modern (1861~1949),Wuhan: Changjiang Press,2005.11.
2. Urban design Theory and Method, Wuhan: Wuhan University Press,2010.9.
3.Based on the theory of ecological low carbon urban planning research.Wuhan:Hubei Science &Technology Press, 2013.4
1. Li Jun . Wuhan: le quartier Sixin ,Urbanisme écologique à faible émission de carbone. ? De la trace à là trame ? . Paris :L’Harmattan,2014. P193-197
2. Historic District Protection and Development of ways--take the modern concession streets style protection and exploitation of HankouWuhan for example."Environmental · heritage · town planning, the International Symposium. Hangzhou: Zhejiang gongshang University Press,2014
3. Douady Clement-Noel, Jun Li. Street Network as a Heritage Component .
4. LiJun. The Modern Concession Streets Style Protection and Exploitation of Hankou Wuhan .Wuhan :Wuhan Press.2013.12
5. HuShan, LiJun, Clément Noёl Douady. Three Typical Inspirations of Urban Design in France, Environmental · heritage · town planning, the International Symposium. Hangzhou: Zhejiang gongshang University Press,2014
6. LiJun,RongYing.Urban ventilation channel and guidelines for its construction, control and design,<Urban Problems>2014(09)
7. LiJun,RongYing.Urban Design control for wind corridor,<Planners>,2014.8
1. LiuZhengPeng,LiJun, A Rettrospection of Architecture Association School of Architecture,<New Architechture,2014.3
8. LiuZhengPeng,LiJun,LiJihua, A Rettrospection of Franc Lloyd Wright School of Architecture,<New Architechture,2013.4
9. LiJun,SunLu. History Town Culture Landscape Characteristic Analysis and Protection——Wufu Town，Wuyishan，Fujian as an Example.< Chinese & Overseas Architecture>2012.6
10. LiJun,HuangJun. Strategies for Wind Environment and Urban Design in Hot Regions—A Case Study of the City of Wuhan) . <Interior Design> 2012(06).
11. HuShan,LiJun, Clément Noёl Douady. The Study of Porrzamparc’s Design Philosophy and Design Work. Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University(Social Science).2012.10
12. JiangYanfei,LiJun.How to Enhance The Planning of Urban Green Space System in The Small and Medium City- Take the City Green Space System Planning in Chibi for Example. <Technology Information> 2006(10).
13. ChenDan,LiJun.The Influence of The Rise of Modern Sport on The Form of City Parks of China in Modern.< Architectural Journal >2009.02.p104-106.
14. LiJun,LiHaifeng. Based on The Concept of Ecological Restoration of Mine Landscape Design "- A Case Study of Huangshi National Mine Park.<Huazhong Architecture > 2008.7.p136-139.
15. LiJun,HuJing. Protection and Utilization of Mining Sites - A Case Study of Planning of Huangshi National Mine Park.<Planner>2007.11.
16. LiJun.The Impact of Public Transport Facilities on The Urban Public Space.<Urban Planning>2008.6.P75-79.
17. LiJun,YangYing,HuJing.Research on The Living Form of Farmers Who Lose Their Land in New District in The City- A Case Study of Wuhan New District.< Urban Planning Annual Conference,2008>.
18. LiJun,LiHaifeng.The Renewal of The Form of Public Space in Community of The Famers Who Lose Their Land. < Urban Planning Annual Conference,2008>.
19. LiJun,QianXiaowei. Sanyi Street and Guandai Historic District Preservation and Renewal Planning in Jingzhou.<Urban Design>Beijing: Building Industry Press.2006(1).
20. ZhangYawei,LiJun. Research on The Typology of The Protection and Renewal of Neighborhood Space in Wuhan.<Urban Design>. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press.2006(1).
21. LiJun, The Evolution of Space Forms of Wuhan City in Modern. <Urban Design>. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press.2006.
22. LiJun,LiuZhian. The Sense of Culture and History of XiangBala Garden Planning and Design in Tibet <Chinese Garden>.2004(4).
23. LiJun.The Exploration of The Campus Planning and Design - A Case Study of Fuzhou International Schools in Shunchang.< Huazhong Architecture >2004.4.
24. LiJun, The Commentary and Analysis of The Construction of Public Square in Wuhan <Planner>.2003(7).
25. LiJun. The Changes of Industrial Structure and The Urban Land-use and The Space Form in Wuhan.<Wuhan University Academic Journal-Engineering Edition >.2002.5,Vol.35,ISSN 1006-155X.
26. LiJun.The Planning of Product in The Travel Planning-Take The Naidong Town for Example <Wuhan University Academic Journal-Engineering Edition >2002.5,Vol.35 ISSN 1006-155X.
27. LiJun.The Order of Function and The Natural Ecological Environment in The Planning- The Campus Design of The First School in Jingshan,Hubei.<Wuhan University Academic Journal-Engineering Edition >. 2001.6, Vol.34, ISSN 1006-155X.
28. LiJun.Research on the Methods of Evaluation of Tourism Resources in Tourism Strategic Planning ——Take the Tourism Strategic Planning of Naidong in Tibet as an Example. <Wuhan University Academic Journal-Engineering Edition >, 2003.6, Vol.34, ISSN 1006-155X
29. LiJun.The Integration of Shanshui Landscape and Humanities Environment - Planning of Wuhan University of Humanities District”. <Conference Proceedings campus>,Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press.2004，8
30. LiJun. The History and Reality of Urban Design <Wuhan University Academic Journal- Humanities and Social Sciences Edition>,2000.5, 10 ISSN 1000-5374.
31. LiJun.The New Concept of French Urban Public Space, <Construction of The Yangtze River>2004.Lopment Strategies for The Discipline of Urban Planning in the 21st Century.Urban Geonformatics-2002 International Conference Proceedings The Research on the Aged People’s Living Pattern in Urban Area. Urban Geonformatics-2002 International Conference Proceedings
32. LiJun. The Process of French Urban Planning After The Mid-20th Century - French Legislation And Methodologies Of Urban Planning < Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition>
33. LiJun.The Explore of Protection of Historic District—Take Motusi Office and The Surrounding Districts in Xincheng Town,in Guangxi Province for Example. <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition>EI 2004,2. Vol.
34. LiJun.Division - The Engine of American Urban Development<Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition> Supplement 2002 .
35. Duan Di,LiJun.Two Typical of French Urban Renewal, <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition> EI 2002.5, Vol.35 ISSN 1006-155X.
36. LiJun.The Urban Planning Subject In The Inormation Age, <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition> Supplement.2001, Vol.34 ISSN 1006-155X.
37. LiJun. Geographic Information System (GIS) and Urban Planning, <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition> Supplement .2001, Vol.34 ISSN 1006-155X.
38. LiJun. The Comparative Study of Urban Design Control Between The Countries in North American and China in The Urban Planning Management <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition> EI 2004,2. Vol.37p161.
LiJun. The Analysis and Thinking of Urbanization in China on The Current. <Wuhan University Academic Journal - Engineering Edition>2003,3.P54-58.