2. School of International Education will review the application documents and take the preliminary evaluation in April 2018.
3. The qualified applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation will be informed to mail the hard copy of the application documents in early April 2018.
4. The related schools will review the qualified application documents and evaluate the applicants, and sign the evaluation form about the acceptance of applicants in the middle of April 2018.
5. School of International Education will make the final evaluation of all applicants who passed the evaluation of related schools and prepare a list of pre-admission students at the end of April 2018.
6. School of International Education will announce the pre-admission list of the scholarship students on our university website at the end of April 2018.
7. Submit the pre-admission list and application document to CSC for evaluation in early May 2018.
8. The final list of scholarship winners will be informed by CSC at the end of June and the beginning of July 2018（twice）.
9. School of International Education will announce the final list of scholarship winners on our university website, and the official admission document will be delivered from late June to early July 2018.
1. Applicants are not required to send us hard copies of application document until they receive any e-mails or telephone calls from our university in early April.
2. About application status, please visit our website for the latest information. We would not be able to reply every single mail and phone about the progress of the application. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated. You are warmly welcomed to study in our university as a self-supported student if you fail to win the scholarship.
School of International Education