|Subject||Science & Engineering|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 600 (USD 100)|
The Bachelor of Engineering Program in Electronic and Computer Engineering is an independent program for international students. It provides qualified applicants with bachelor's education in Electronic and Computer Engineering and awards graduates with internationally recognized degree.
Main subject courses: circuit analysis, Analog Circuit, digital logic circuits, signals and systems, Microcomputer Architecture;
Core major courses: digital signal processing, Principles of Communication, Computer Communication Network, MCU Applications in Engineering, Electronic Systems Design.
Application Requirements Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 30, have attained a senior high school diploma.
1. Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph attached. It can be downloaded after the completion of online application
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers
Note: The applications documents and related documents will not be returned.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents
Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification
It takes 2 workdays for qualification verification for language students, 3 workdays for undergraduate program students and 2 weeks for postgraduate program students.
Step 3 Admission Notice
We will send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University.