|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 30, have attained a bachelor’s degree.
2. Applicants shall submit a FINAL college or university transcript that demonstrates a grade point average of 3.0 or higher or equivalent.
3. Applicants must be native English language speakers or submit results of a TOEFL examination with a score of 80 or above. TOEFL results must be submitted with application materials.
4. Submission of a personal resume and an admission essay are required components of the application. The resume should include work experience, volunteer and other related activities. The essay prompt is below; we ask that you limit your essay to fewer than 500 words.
· “During your studies in China, you may encounter some unique barriers to success. Describe the challenges (academic, social personal, etc.) you might expect and the attributes you possess to overcome them?”
5. Following review of documents, some candidates may be contacted for phone interviews.
Students who meet the following requirements will be awarded a Master of Science in Nursing
1. Completion of all required courses in the curriculum with a minimum of 42credits.
2. Successful performance in clinical, laboratory, and simulation components of the program.
3. Completion of university credit requirement.
4. Completion the thesis to meet the requirement of graduation of master program.
Please note: Admission is not a guarantee of success. Student academic progress will be closely monitored and evaluated throughout the curriculum. In addition, students must take and pass a comprehensive exam at the completion of the first one and half year of study to be eligible for continuation in the program.
MSN students can be applying for further study in the PhD program. Information on this opportunity will be available at a later date.