|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 30.
2. Applicants shall hold a senior high school diploma and submit a FINAL high school transcript that demonstrates a grade point average of 3.0 or higher or equivalent.
3. Applicants must be native English language speakers or submit results of a TOEFL examination with a score of 80 or above. TOEFL results must be submitted with application materials.
4. Submission of a personal resume and an admission essay are required componentsof the application. The resume should include work experience, volunteer and other related activities.The essay prompt is below; we ask that you limit your essay to fewer than 500 words.
· “During your studies in China, you may encounter some unique barriers to success. Describe the challenges (academic, social personal, etc.) you might expect and the attributes you possess to overcome them?”
6. Following review of documents, some candidates may be contacted for phone interviews.
Students who meet the following requirements will be awarded a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
1. Completion of all required courses in the curriculum with a minimum of 150credits.
2. Successful performance in clinical, laboratory,and simulation components of the program.
3. Completion and presentationof aresearch paper.
4. Completion of university credit requirement.