|Subject||Science & Engineering|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
The International School of GeoInformatics, Wuhan University (abbreviated as ISG-WHU) is an independent school for international students in Wuhan University. ISG-WHU provides qualified applicants with master and doctoral education in GeoInformatics and awards graduates with internationally recognized degree.
The PhD program in Geospatial Information Technology includes the following specializations:
· Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
· Geodesy and Surveying Engineering
· Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering
The study serves as a preparation to scientific work in the area of geospatial information technology. It provides a scientific education at international level and empowers graduates to provide international standard standalone research services in the relevant technical area.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 45, have obtained a master’s degree.
1. Master’s degree certificate and transcripts(notarized copy either in Chinese or English).
2. Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor, in Chinese or English.
3. English level certificate if from non-English speaking country.
4. One photocopy of valid passport.
5. Study plan
6. Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Students by WHU Professor
1) All required documents must be in Chinese or English;
2) The applications documents and related documents will not be returned.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents. Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification. It takes 2 days for Qualification Verification for language students, 3 work days for undergraduate program students and 2 weeks for graduate students.
Step 3 Admission Notice. We would send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University.