|Subject||Science & Engineering|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
The MSc program in Geospatial Information Technology includes the following specializations:
· Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
· Geodesy and Surveying Engineering
· Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering
1. Apply online and submit supporting documents.
2. Bachelor’degree certificate( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. Related transcripts( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English
5. English proficiency test result for non-native English speakers
6. One photocopy of your valid passport
7. Study plan
1) All required documents must be in Chinese or English;
2) The application documents will not be returned.
Step 1 Submit Application Documents: Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification: It takes about 14 workdays for Qualification Verification for postgraduate students.
Step 3 Admission Notice: We would send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University. DHL cannot deliver to a P.O.BOX