|Subject||Economics & Management|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
General Courses: International Business Economics, International Business (6 credits)
Core Courses: International Investment, Internatoinal Settlement, Global Maketing，International Financial Mangement，International Accounting，Organizational Behavior，Export-Import Management，International Business Negotiation (16 credits)
Elective Courses: Chinese Market Economy and Reform, International Human Resource Management, Business Ethics and Social Responsibility, Management Information System, Internatioanl Business Environment, Quantitativw Analysis for Management, Multinational Management
The students are required to obtain 33 credits in total, at least 22 credits for general courses and core courses.
1. Professional master degree of international business aims at cultivating senior applied talents of international trade, which differ from academic of science in international trade and academic degree and specialized degree in management
2. It pays attention to the development of skills; and it breaks through the limitation of the enterprise level, and focuses on the international business field.
3. It also have big difference from master of international business in the west, since it not only expands business activity to the international latitude, but also closes to the China’s foreign economic trade system and transition of reality, according to distinctive Chinese characteristics.
4. Compared to the existing academic master degree in economics and master degree in business administration, professional master degree of international business has three characteristics, namely, professionalism, comprehensiveness and openness.
5. It has distinctive education model: taking the credit system；taking heuristic and the discussion type teaching method; lectures fewer but better, and must integrate theory with practice. Strengthening practice link, establishing practice base.
6. Setting up tutor group, establish "double tutorial system". Form a teacher team with both high academic levels and obvious professional background, with both rich practical experience and strong ability to solve the problems, which includes experts with overseas education background, business officials with high education background, and actual work experts, etc., to promote the diversification of tutors.
Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph fixed. It can be downloaded after the completion of online application.
Bachelor's degree certificate( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
Related transcripts( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English
English proficiency test result for non-native English speakers
One photocopy of your valid passport
Note The application documents will not be returned.
Master of international business aims to develop advanced business specialized talents with high quality to satisfy the needs of the international competition and national economic development in the new century, as well as being familiar with the system the knowledge of modern business theory, mastering perfect international business knowledge, mastering modern international business practice skills and strong English communication skills (and/or other foreign language), being able to engage in international business operation and management in enterprises and institutions and government agencies and to explore the international market.
The specific requirements:
(1) Mastering the International Law and firmly implementing local state’s principles and policies, and obtaining noble professional ethics and positive enterprising spirit, has the ability of global vision and innovation consciousness.
(2) Mastering of international business knowledge and skills in the field of theory and practice, with the complicated changing international business environment of strategic consciousness, learning ability and the leadership potential of harmonizing and organizing international business.
(3) Skillfully mastering and using a foreign language, and has the high ability to cross-cultural communication.
(4) Keeping the physical and mental health.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents: Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification: It takes about 14 workdays for qualification verification for postgraduate students.
Step 3 Admission Notice: We would send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University. DHL cannot deliver to a P.O.BOX