|Subject||Science & Engineering|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
Guided by software engineering theory, the design and implementation of practical projects are employed in our curriculum system as a means to strengthen the engineering awareness and team collaboration capabilities of our students while making them achieve professional software development, software testing and project management skills. The combination of theory courses and practical applications is emphasized in our teaching contents, and the case studies and practical research are especially highlighted. The teaching methodologies including team learning, case analysis, field research, engineering practice and simulation training are frequently used in the teaching process. Great attentions are also paid to cultivate the research and the problem-solving ability of our students.
Subject curriculum of software Engineering includes Mathematic Modeling, Modern Communication, Software Requirement Engineering, Modern Software Architecture, Software process management, Object-oriented Analysis and Design, Project Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence etc.
- Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph fixed. It can be downloaded after the completion of online application.
- Diploma and degree certificate( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
- Related transcripts( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English
- English proficiency test result for non-native English speakers
- One photocopy of your valid passport
- Study plan
1) All required documents must be in Chinese or English;
2) The application documents will not be returned.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents: Complete the online application and upload all application documents.