|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800(USD 140)|
Cilnical Medicine include:
1. Internal Medicine
5. Dermatology and Venereology
6. Radiology and Nuclear
7. Clinical Laboratory Science
9. Gynaecology and Obstetrics
13. Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiatry
15. Emergency Medicine
Note：For the detailed information and online application, please click the major you want to choose.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 40,have attained a bachelor’s degree.
2. Physical and mental health.
3. Applicants shall have reliable economic supports and guarantors. Medical insurance is compulsory during their period of study at our university.
1. Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph fixed
2. Diploma and degree certificate( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. Related transcripts( notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor, in Chinese or English
5. English proficiency test result for non-English speakers
6. One photocopy of your valid passport
7. Study plan
Note: The applications materials and related documents will not be returned. All the students in this program will be given one year as probation.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification It takes 2 days for Qualification Verification for language students, 3 work days for undergraduate program students and 2 weeks for graduate students.
Step 3 Admission Notice We would send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University.