|Subject||Economics & Management|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 600 (USD 100)|
Economics in English-Medium include:
2. Finance Engineering
3. Public Finance
4. Insurance Studies
5. International Economy and Trade
Application Requirements Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 30, have attained a senior high school diploma.
1. Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph attached. It can be downloaded after the completion of online application
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers
Note: The applications documents and related documents will not be returned.
How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents
Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
Step 2 Qualification Verification
It takes 2 workdays for qualification verification for language students, 3 workdays for undergraduate program students and 2 weeks for postgraduate program students.
Step 3 Admission Notice
We will send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University.