|Subject||Economics & Management|
|Start date||September 4, 2017|
|Application fee||RMB 800 (USD 140)|
I. Entry Requirement
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 40, have attained a bachelor’s degree.
II. How to apply
Step 1 Submit Application Documents
Complete the online application and upload all application documents.
1. Bachelor’s degree certificate (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
2. Transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. Photocopy of your valid passport
4. Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English
5. Study plan
6. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers
Step 2 Qualification Verification
It takes about 14 workdays for qualification verification for postgraduate program students. Application documents will not be returned.
Step 3 Admission Notice
We would send out admission letter and JW202 about a week after the documents verification. Please confirm your address with Wuhan University. DHL cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.